Originally Posted by Anonymous

"To tell you the truth, the 8th grader issue is minuscule compared to the rest of the goings-on with that team. He’s just a very visible image of the real character and lack there of, of that organization. Win at all costs. The irony is, they aren’t a winning organization. Interesting how things work out that way..."

You are so dumb it mind boggling the team that played at sachem complex was not 24 east it was 24 lightning So why not get the facts straight first. You proved nothing other than you are unintelligent. It wasn't 24 East so why not get your facts straight. So look at every 24 East Tournament show me one person who wasn't on the team. Fact is this was same team for the whole season and your still crying over a loss from the summer your so sad. I am sure you were same people fighting at the 12 yr old lacrosse tournament extremely sad.

[quote=Anonymous]
"To tell you the truth, the 8th grader issue
is minuscule compared to the rest of the goings-on with that team. He’s just a very visible image of the real character and lack there of, of that organization. Win at all costs. The irony is, they aren’t a winning organization. Interesting how things work out that way..."

You are so dumb it mind boggling the team that played at sachem complex was not 24 east it was 24 lightning So why not get the facts straight first. You proved nothing other than you are unintelligent. It wasn't 24 East so why not get your facts straight. So look at every 24 East Tournament show me one person who wasn't on the team. Fact is this was same team for the whole season and your still crying over a loss from the summer your so sad. I am sure you were same people fighting at the 12 yr old lacrosse tournament

Lies, lies and more lies. I have two friends on that team and they both said that all 24 players were invited to play on the team at Bash at the Beach. That would include East, West, North, South, Thunder, Lightning, Tornado’s, Hurricanes or any other natural DISASTER. They were not guaranteed playing time however, as one of the players barely played in the championship game since he was playing behind one of the non paying guest players. Maybe you are still looking for more examples??