Originally Posted by Anonymous
you have no idea what your talking about . there was never any guest players all the kids that started the year on the roster finished. provide facts if your going to continue talking nonsense what kids were guest players ???? you are by far the dumbest poster on here congrats for that, because its tough to do! Guessing your sons team lost to 24 east and need to have a excuse why you paid 4 times the amount of money and lost.

You want facts? Here is just one example of MANY.

BASH AT THE BEACH
7/15/18
SACHEM SOCCER COMPLEX, HOLTSVILLE NY
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: TEAM 24 vs HIGH VOLTAGE

Team 24 Coach recruited the top player from the Tomahawks, a team that participated in the tourney but did not advance to championship game, to play with them for ONLY the championship game. The boy was the top Express player at the time, who I believe now plays for WP. Has to be one of the top players at this age, anywhere.

I'm sure you didn't forget about that game, daddy-o. The boy was great and NEVER, EVER came off the field. He took EVERY single faceoff, while the real FO boy sat the bench. I don't think the boy lost a single FO.

And, no. High Voltage didn't lose that game. They won EASILY, even with your guest for the championship game. Don't you know?? Cheaters NEVER prosper.