Originally Posted by Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous]What happened to Taz in championship? Guessing they ran out of gas. I didn’t see the game, but based on their very limited depth, I’m willing to bet that’s what happened.

Actually one of their parents told me their extreme holdback missed game one. He essentially won the championship game for them. Creates their whole offense. Great player. Turning 14 soon they said

I dont think 1 player on Schwaljes team would make that much of a difference.
I do wonder if after Chan forfeited the 2025 spot, did Chan have any of his best players stay to play on Schwaljes team for the playoff and championship. That would have given Schwaljes team a lot more depth and multiple strong lines to pull from.
really does not matter. they split the day. Hats off.

Thats BS. Of course it matters. Its absolutely against the rules to add kids from one team to another to just win a game.
Schwalje should be ashamed of win, if they took kids from Chan team to help in championship.

Add kids from Chany team??they are 2025 first off, and secondly all their best players are 2024 kids that dropped down because they wernt good enough to stay on an A team

It's a bitter cycle.At every tournament, Everyone making excuses for loses and doing unethical things for wins. why? Hold backs!! age! Is always the reason. My kid is on an A team. He is of age, meaning born in 06. I will tell you that a big majority of his teammates were born in 05. Good kids, good players, but should be in 8th grade. This would be a much better game if some age rules were put in place. This way the coaches could coach without being bashed for cheating, and the Kids could play without persecution or scrutiny.