Originally Posted by Anonymous
not the stunad above that has no idea who brunswick is, because that person must live in a cave. if your going to post on this forum about other teams, please be informed. the amount of kids that play high level D1 lacrosse from Brunswick is quite large every single year

as far as 2024 top teams, I think any one of the following teams (IN NO ORDER) could be competitive on any given day

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

Eclipse and Primetime are close. Express North and 2Way shouldn't be on that list. Missing Hawks and Brotherly Love

While your at it take off Express North, 2way (whatever that is), 4 leaf (that must be a typo), Eclipse, Prime Time, BBL, Madlax (a B team without their biggie midi), and Taz (a shell of what they once were). You can add Hawks but Brotherly Love ain’t even close. Laxachusetts 14 year olds get honorable mention, but they are an edit too. How many are left? 4 or 5 teams? Yup. Sounds about right.

you know nothing. HAWKS AND BROTHER LOVE BEAT WP. BBL BEAT BOTH THOSE TEAMS AT THE END OF THE SEASON. WP is not as strong as they once were. Even with the off season moves.

Incorrect. BL parent here. We didn’t play the pack last year. And we have never beaten them. Not even close. I would imagine the rest of the post is just as accurate. Sounds like just another pack hater to me.