Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In all seriousness, what motivates you Express parents to pay CoachC all that dough, to play on a team with 35 kids, and 8 - 10 holdbacks (maybe more?)? That is completely mind boggling to me. I don't fault the man one bit. You people literally throw money at him, just for the privilege of having your kid on that team. Someone please explain the logic behind that. I understand if your kid is seeing plenty of playing time. But the majority of your kids are not.

I honestly think it’s more about the parents. Imho I just think some parents prefer to have their kid on the team. That’s why we see B teams struggling and lotsa “A” teams that compete in B brackets. People love saying they are on the top team. Again, my opinion, but I have no other explanation.

You're prob right. And Chaney has no prob taking another 4k from people, and the roster grows and grows and grows. And the other top teams won't do that, so this is the only game in town for these people. It's no big deal to the 13 kids that play, but to everyone else it is a very big deal. They all suffer. There must be at least 15 kids that never see the field, at all. I really don't get it.