Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats 91 Wolfpack boys, coaches and parents on their #1 World Ranking. Well deserved.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...inside-lacrosse-13u-world-rankings/54271

#1 in the world! Lol! The people of the Ukraine must be outraged.
one of the most pathetic posts!

I actually thought it was hilarious!!! Puts all this ridicules my 7th grader’s team is better than your 7th graders team BS in perspective. I thought our kids were the ones that were supposed to act like this .... my dad can beat up your dad!!! Sap very sad!

Great post, sorry to say, no one will remember your club ranking. Some of the players won't even be playing in three years. 7th grade lacrosse. Irrelevant

You'll "remember" it when our little boys go down to MD to give your man-child cheater teams the smack down of their lives. I know your "boys" (wink, wink) lack the confidence to play children their own age, but after the whoop'n they're going to get by our little kids, it'll be back to the sandbox for them, with pale and shovel.

Yeah, you'll definitely "remember" it. But I wouldn't call it "remembering". More like having recurring NIGHTMARES. How about FLASHBACKS? Call it what you want, but it will be very "memorable", I assure you.