Originally Posted by Anonymous
Legacy overrated. It’s Wolfpack’s year. End of discussion

You’re obviously not that bright! Stating “End of discussion” on a forum with 111 pages..... now that more posts are up and the discussion continues where do you stand? WP is not the team previous 91 teams have been. Getting LI express FOGO (not coaches boss’ son) but the actual good one will help but they are no Crush. This is the year a Non-Long Island team wins WS. The entire clas, nation wide, is weaker than previous classes.

Lastly for those stating Box doesn’t translate to field - get out of the 1990’s and except the new game with college shotclock and Canadian/Native American box players being the best players in the country on the field, box Lacrosse is the best training for the field game as it is played today and moving forward.
Box is completely different . Love the game but not even close to field lacrosse. First off there are no long poles, there is heavy body checking , cross checking, moving picks , no face offs , no space , half the amount of kids on the field. It helps to train for field lacrosse but not even close to the same. Very fun to watch!! For the other poster , a l0ng island team will def win WSYL. They have the 4 best players in 2024 . Choke on that !!

Completely agree on both counts previous poster obviously never played the game. Box and field are completely different. And to say a LI team isn’t going to win the WSYL is complete idiocy. Of course the dufus doesn’t mention a team that he thinks should be favored, because he doesn’t know of any. We have two non-holdback teams on Long Island that can compete and win against any holdback team anywhere. Now they play all on age teams. Are you kidding me! Both teams have to be favorites to win. That guy is completely clueless. Prob doesn’t even have a kid that plays lacrosse. Total troll.

Hey Dumb-A LI dads take off your gold chain Mr T starter sets and step out of your IROC Z long enough to read the original post.... I didn't say that box and field were the same... I said box translates to the field and is the best training for the field lax proven by the way Canadian and Native American players are dominating the sport now. With regards to WS I predict this is the year a LI team does not win. This is a ridiculously week class across the country that has lead to increased parody over the previous years of LI dominance. This is not a direct knock on LI it is a knock on the 2024 class as a whole. Come July I will be wrong or right.... chances are I will have forgotten about this post but the LI dads who posted above have already made an outlook reminder to post "Told you so I was write dufus" after the WS is over. I trust it will make them feel better and sleep better at night but it won't do anything for their mullet!

Nice grammar smart guy. weak vs week / right vs write if you are making fun of LI and spelling like that you must be from Philly!