Originally Posted by Anonymous
if the player you are afraid of is of age what is your beef? boy plays good hard nose lax.enough already!!!

----

But he is not of age and he plays hard yes but very cheap so we get to keep going. I honestly dont mind my son playing against the older kids but when they are older and dirty is when it gets dangerous. I wish my son could play down and pad his stats. Must be so much fun.

if he is eligible to play in Denver is he of age?yes. is he in eighth grade?yes and is one of the youngest in his grade.stop crying!!!what are you gonna do in the next couple of years when your lil johnny plays against the holdbacks that are 2-3 years older than him.i will give you some friendly advise.take the lax stick out of lil johnnys hands and put a tennis racket or golf club in it.

are you saying 24 is going to Denver AND this kid is a 2023 but plays 2024? BOTC forever!

I never post on this tabloid but being that all of you anonymous posters are talkin about my son I will chime into everyones misery. yes my boy is in eighth grade and yes he just turned 13.yes he played 2024 last year and the only reason he did so is because his 2023 team and organization collapsed. the coach of 24 lax east who came from the same organization and knew our situation along with another team long island faithful said that the boys can play with them instead of not playing at all.thank you to the 24 lax east coaches(Richard) and parents for accommodating our boys.also I would like to publicly apologize to the ownership of 24 lax for being the cause of all the hatred on here.you guys are true gentlemen and class acts and do not deserve all of the negativity you are recieving on this pathetic site.

Did you at any time during the tournament at Purchase think it about whether or not it was fair/rigth to send your 2023 son out there to win a 2024 braveheart tournament? I assure you [ChillLaxin] didn't. For them it was a win at all costs. Forget the arguments about what about hs or this that and the other. It was a 2024 Bracket and when it came down to deciding the game 24 but a 2023 out there against 2024. So forgive me if I don't buy in to the true gentleman and class acts statements.