Originally Posted by Anonymous
[
The score doesn’t give that ibl taz game justice at all. Taz started off slow and then beat them up for whole second half. Taz beat everyone up in all their games

You people crack me up. Taz scored with 10 seconds left in the first 1/2. Then proceeded to score 5 in the second half while Island box scored 4. 6-4 game. Both teams had enormous amounts of opportunities for additional goals. It was a fantastic , very exciting game That’s
[[quote=Anonymous]The score doesn’t give that ibl taz game justice at all. Taz started off slow and then beat them up for whole second half. Taz beat everyone up in all their games

You people crack me up. Taz scored with 10 seconds left in the first 1/2. Then proceeded to score 5 in the second half while Island box scored 4. 6-4 game. Both teams had enormous amounts of opportunities for additional goals. It was a fantastic , very exciting game That’s it.

I agree. Solid game by both teams. Island Box which is like one person mentioned, a True Blue component the strictly focuses on Box does a great job teaching the Box game as it is a lot different from Field lacrosse & Taz trains with NOTB who also focuses on Box. Good to see the Box game growing.
Great game watched it . Even when TAZ wins people say stuff. So funny. TAZ will be fine still have very skilled lacrosse players And one of the best attack and middie at the 2024 level. Keep under estimating . The team is well rounded.

Easy does it there, big fella! Ya beat True Blue. Barely. You still have some nice pieces, no doubt, but lots of holes and absolutely no depth. Just not enough quality pieces. Prediction: Its going to be a long year.