Originally Posted by Anonymous

Everything the LI lover says about LI dominance and lax culture is true! However the 2024 class nationwide is a level down in depth and talent than previous classes and with so many teams in one region lower talent and less depth is watered down even more!
Now add the insurgence if lacrosse across the country and I think this is the perfect storm for a non-LI and possibly Non-east Coast team to win.

I am on the fence about watching because the 2024 talent is so bad the tourneys I go to are painful to watch.

Everything the LI lover says about LI dominance and lax culture is true! However the 2024 class nationwide is a level down in depth and talent than previous classes and with so many teams in one region lower talent and less depth is watered down even more!
Now add the insurgence if lacrosse across the country and I think this is the perfect storm for a non-LI and possibly Non-east Coast team to win.

I am on the fence about watching because the 2024 talent is so bad the tourneys I go to are painful to watch.

Bro, Enjoying your little platform, with a lot of hot air?? Getting carried away with the rhetoric. Your post makes no sense. You schizofrenic? Your points contradict each other. Tell you what. Simplify your life. Pick a lane and go with that. Don’t over complicate your life with multiple points. It only confuses you.

“Bro” I’m sorry I didn’t mean to se big words and have too complicated of a thought process for you. Let me rewrite t for you to understand.

LI good at lax
2024 class not as good as 2023 or 2022
LI has too many teams
Door open for non-LI team to win WSYL

Is that better?!

Bro you’re not doing well. Are you off your meds again? That post made less sense than your original post. Maybe you just call a mulligan and start over, ok?