Originally Posted by Anonymous

Really, jealous hater? Now that wouldn't be your jealous obsession talking, would it, because history proves otherwise, now doesn't it!

1. How many people on here don't remember who won the first WSYL, which was four years ago? Pretty sure everyone reading this knows that was 91 Crush, one of the best youth teams ever put together.

2. How many of those players don't play anymore? Answer: I know as fact, not a single one.

3. How many of those players are going to ELITE D1 schools?? Answer: Last I checked, every single one.

4. At what point did many of them begin to make a name for themselves, on a national basis? Geee, could that be when they played on national TV, in front of the largest TV audience to watch the sport of lacrosse, other than the Final Four??

Yes, that would be the World Series of Youth Lacrosse, where the very best at this age play to a world championship. Everyone in the sport of lacrosse tunes into that game, to see what is in the pipeline.

So, jealous haters... who will be watching the championship game on TV this July 4th... this is the biggest tournament in youth lacrosse. Nothing else comes anywhere close. And, the TV exposure will put many of the players on the radar of top schools, as coaches look to see what talent is coming up next.

Now you have "perspective".

Almost half of Crush was NOT committed at the begining of the recruiting year. Most of Crush was not commited before the early recruiting deadline. JS was calling all over to get those kids committed. Crush is JS's brand. His reputation. He WORKED to get those kids committed.

Do you think your coach has JS's kind of connections, respect, work ethic, and influence? If you do I say BS (pun intended). Because that's what you've got - a bunch of BS. You're such dumb @sses it's hysterical. There are many Spallinas you chumps. You don't have the one with 2x 7th-grade world championships. You've got the one with the semifinal bust on his last trip to Denver. You can't even say Crush and Wolfpack in the same sentence without looking completely notIntelligent.

Really, jealous hater? Now that wouldn't be your jealous obsession talking, would it, because history proves otherwise, now doesn't it!

1. How many people on here don't remember who won the first WSYL, which was four years ago? Pretty sure everyone reading this knows that was 91 Crush, one of the best youth teams ever put together.

2. How many of those players don't play anymore? Answer: I know as fact, not a single one.

3. How many of those players are going to ELITE D1 schools?? Answer: Last I checked, every single one.

4. At what point did many of them begin to make a name for themselves, on a national basis? Geee, could that be when they played on national TV, in front of the largest TV audience to watch the sport of lacrosse, other than the Final Four??

Yes, that would be the World Series of Youth Lacrosse, where the very best at this age play to a world championship. Everyone in the sport of lacrosse tunes into that game, to see what is in the pipeline.

So, jealous haters... who will be watching the championship game on TV this July 4th... this is the biggest tournament in youth lacrosse. Nothing else comes anywhere close. And, the TV exposure will put many of the players on the radar of top schools, as coaches look to see what talent is coming up next.

Now you have "perspective".

Almost half of Crush was NOT committed at the begining of the recruiting year. Most of Crush was not commited before the early recruiting deadline. JS was calling all over to get those kids committed. Crush is JS's brand. His reputation. He WORKED to get those kids committed.

Do you think your coach has JS's kind of connections, respect, work ethic, and influence? If you do I say BS (pun intended). Because that's what you've got - a bunch of BS. You're such dumb @sses it's hysterical. There are many Spallinas you chumps. You don't have the one with 2x 7th-grade world championships. You've got the one with the semifinal bust on his last trip to Denver. You can't even say Crush and Wolfpack in the same sentence without looking completely notIntelligent.

I’m not the poster, nor am I a Pack parent, but I get the feeling that you haven’t seen this team play this year. I’ve never seen the Crush play but I can tell you this 24 WP team is extremely good this year. I don’t think any ‘24 team will beat them. If you’ve seen them, I think you would agree.

lol. Too funny. No one cares .