Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]In all seriousness, what motivates you Express parents to pay Chanenchuk all that dough, to play on a team with 35 kids, and 8 - 10 holdbacks (maybe more?)? That is completely mind boggling to me. I don't fault the man one bit. You people literally throw money at him, just for the privilege of having your kid on that team. Someone please explain the logic behind that. I understand if your kid is seeing plenty of playing time. But the majority of your kids are not.

Its all about getting playing time in the future on the school team,,,,duh

in all seriousness, how can someone be so clueless? 8-10 maybe more ? not very smart , more 5th graders than "holdbacks"....try to enjoy the games

Guy. You need to understand, when people leave teams they go to other teams with all of the facts on the team that they left. They also have friends on the old team that they stay in touch with and talk to on an ongoing basis. The facts about the Express holdbacks are common knowledge. Everyone knows there are at least 8 holdbacks on express. In fact, express people have posted same on BOTC, multiple times.
CLUELASS GUY