Originally Posted by Anonymous

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can’t believe a bunch of men hiding behind a key board ripping apart organizations, kids, parents and coaches, all over a 12 year old! The kid is only 12 and was valid to play, be lucky he wasn’t a hold back u all would really be crying! Why don’t u see what talent the kid has a teach your son to play hard like that! Or ask the parents what they did to do to get to that level! No instead U all make excuses “why my team lost” never in my life did I see a bunch of cowards talking behind a keyboard like this, and shame on ripping apart any team that is trying to get better!
And team 24 east, good luck this year and welcome, not all the teams act like what u see on this feed, sounds like parents that make excuses why their kid fell short!
And the dad that had to defend his kid, he is a great player kids should learn half his talent

Complaining that a 12 yr old beat your “Johnny” and trying to find the flaw, just shows that maybe it’s time to put your stick down cause clear this is not a sport for you!

To tell you the truth, the 8th grader issue is minuscule compared to the rest of the goings-on with that team. He’s just a very visible image of the real character and lack there of, of that organization. Win at all costs. The irony is, they aren’t a winning organization. Interesting how things work out that way...

What is interesting is you guys are crying about 24 when EVERY team does it. You think the Chan team currently will be the same come Denver time. NOPE. WP, Taz will do the same. Get over it. 24 is not an "A" program. People love a team when they are on it and once they leave they bash. This entire sport has become a money grab. 295986 new teams every year and you fools are surprised??