funny for an organization that is so bad and horrible you do a lot of talking about them.did your son get cut from a team.hmmmmmmm......

Originally Posted by Anonymous

24 is no good they’re not even a good B team . When they started a couple years ago they were heading in the right direction they have since dissolved . They think they combined to make a super team aka ( 24 East ) really ? They took whatever kids that didn’t already quit and threw them on one team lol . In 2024 they will never be a top team , never happen and if u saw their younger teams play today you can easily see they stink too .

Stuff like this cracks me up. A team enters a tournament to compete and you bash them. What do you care what tournament they enter and compete in? If they competed in a lower level tournament and destroyed the competition you would say, they only enter tournaments they can win. Which is armchair dad? It is a bunch of 12 year old boys playing lacrosse and not on their video games. My advice, take your money and instead of that 91 shooting clinic, get yourself an English lesson, you need it.

PS: Yes, my kids stinks, can't throw, can't cradle, [ChillLaxin], he can't even run.
Respect to 24 for playing. Do not listen to the BS on here. !! disgruntled parents always like to stir the pot.. TAZ DAD

No doubt respect to them for playing. The thing with 24 is, will this team now go play another tournament as this team or will they bring in older kids and kids from other clubs just to go to a tournament to win and try to say they are good. I dont have any issue with a good team playing up or down. Go play in a tournament and then bring those same kids to the next tournament and the tournament after that and watch them get better and find the tournaments that are right for that level team. That's what most clubs do and the quality shouldn't be bashed. 24 is bashed because they lack integrity. Will they ever be good, I dont know. Did the kids play hard yesterday, Im sure they did. Will those kids be the same kids that play for that team between now and end of August, highly unlikely.

Do you know that 24 actually has 3 teams at the 2024 level? 24East, 24Lightning and 24Thunder. They were asked late last week to enter a team to fill out the bracket and the boys that showed were the boys that were available on short notice from any of the three teams. They realized they would be outmatched but some 12 year old boys just love to pay lacrosse and aren't all caught up with making it to the WSYL.

Fake news. They combine teams for all tournaments. Fact. They are a pickup team like High Voltage or Long Boards. The only difference is those teams are actually good. 24 will take anyone if they think they can help them. No such thing as an uninvited guest. My only question is to the parents who actually are paying for a travel team, but whose kids are benched when they find a better guest player. Why do you put up with that?????? Do you like being a 24 DOOR MAT???