Originally Posted by Anonymous

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I love how the WP parents moaned and groaned over the LIE tourney a few weeks ago about how Express stacked the deck. Meanwhile WP puts 4 Leaf NH, Lax Mafia (who in a previous post of their own said was a terrible team) and eclipse, who they just crushed. I’m surprised the WP coaches didn’t make it so they played three games on Saturday so that they could give their boys an extra rest and only play one game on Sunday while the other eventual opponent played twice on Sunday. Would of liked to of seen WP man up and maybe put themselves in a group with Madlax since they appear to of been avoiding them over the last few years. Maybe we could of seen the two titans battle it out twice in the same tourney. Having seen both teams play, the Pack might ha e a tough day at the office. Only good news is at least the madlax club isn’t bringing their national team that I saw play at Naptown...otherwise it would of been a really rough day for 91. Hopefully we will all get the matchup we’ve been waiting for so that all can see it on espn!

Let’s see how many different colored helmets show up for Madlax, then we will know what team they brought.

Wolfpack unanimous choice for best team in 2024. Madlax cheaters didn’t even make the list on one of the rankings. How’s it feel to always be looking up at your daddy? Apparently not so good. Madlax has always wanted what Wolfpack has. So every year they go out and get more and more holdbacks and double holdbacks and guest player holdbacks. There is no limit to the depths that Madlax will go to try to win a 7th grade lacrosse game. I highly doubt there will even be a contest between the two teams since Madlax will be making an early exit in the playoffs. You can cheat by being in the lamest pool in the whole bracket which includes ONLY HHH and Denver (only Madlax could arrange that!) but at some point you have to play the big boys with skills. Which will be your downfall. Just as well, get a jump in traffic! That staten island expressway is going to be murder! Who’s your daddy!! Lmao!