Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can’t believe a bunch of men hiding behind a key board ripping apart organizations, kids, parents and coaches, all over a 12 year old! The kid is only 12 and was valid to play, be lucky he wasn’t a hold back u all would really be crying! Why don’t u see what talent the kid has a teach your son to play hard like that! Or ask the parents what they did to do to get to that level! No instead U all make excuses “why my team lost” never in my life did I see a bunch of cowards talking behind a keyboard like this, and shame on ripping apart any team that is trying to get better!
And team 24 east, good luck this year and welcome, not all the teams act like what u see on this feed, sounds like parents that make excuses why their kid fell short!
And the dad that had to defend his kid, he is a great player kids should learn half his talent

Complaining that a 12 yr old beat your “Johnny” and trying to find the flaw, just shows that maybe it’s time to put your stick down cause clear this is not a sport for you!

Thanks for the expert Team 24 commentary coach. Now that the facts that you have asked for are surfacing, you seem to be taking a new approach. Try to spin and misdirect attention all you want. Bottom line is you and that team of yours are now exposed to all for what you really are. The blood sucking vermine of little kid lacrosse.