Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats 91 Wolfpack boys, coaches and parents on their #1 World Ranking. Well deserved.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...inside-lacrosse-13u-world-rankings/54271

#1 in the world! Lol! The people of the Ukraine must be outraged.
one of the most pathetic posts!

I actually thought it was hilarious!!! Puts all this ridicules my 7th grader’s team is better than your 7th graders team BS in perspective. I thought our kids were the ones that were supposed to act like this .... my dad can beat up your dad!!! Sap very sad!

Great post, sorry to say, no one will remember your club ranking. Some of the players won't even be playing in three years. 7th grade lacrosse. Irrelevant

Really, jealous hater? Now that wouldn't be your jealous obsession talking, would it, because history proves otherwise, now doesn't it!

1. How many people on here don't remember who won the first WSYL, which was four years ago? Pretty sure everyone reading this knows that was 91 Crush, one of the best youth teams ever put together.

2. How many of those players don't play anymore? Answer: I know as fact, not a single one.

3. How many of those players are going to ELITE D1 schools?? Answer: Last I checked, every single one.

4. At what point did many of them begin to make a name for themselves, on a national basis? Geee, could that be when they played on national TV, in front of the largest TV audience to watch the sport of lacrosse, other than the Final Four??

Yes, that would be the World Series of Youth Lacrosse, where the very best at this age play to a world championship. Everyone in the sport of lacrosse tunes into that game, to see what is in the pipeline.

So, jealous haters... who will be watching the championship game on TV this July 4th... this is the biggest tournament in youth lacrosse. Nothing else comes anywhere close. And, the TV exposure will put many of the players on the radar of top schools, as coaches look to see what talent is coming up next.

Now you have "perspective".

LOL....best laugh I have had in quite a while.
Congrats 91 Wolfpack boys, coaches and parents on their #1 World Ranking. Well deserved.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...inside-lacrosse-13u-world-rankings/54271

#1 in the world! Lol! The people of the Ukraine must be outraged.
one of the most pathetic posts!

I actually thought it was hilarious!!! Puts all this ridicules my 7th grader’s team is better than your 7th graders team BS in perspective. I thought our kids were the ones that were supposed to act like this .... my dad can beat up your dad!!! Sap very sad!

Great post, sorry to say, no one will remember your club ranking. Some of the players won't even be playing in three years. 7th grade lacrosse. Irrelevant

Really, jealous hater? Now that wouldn't be your jealous obsession talking, would it, because history proves otherwise, now doesn't it!

1. How many people on here don't remember who won the first WSYL, which was four years ago? Pretty sure everyone reading this knows that was 91 Crush, one of the best youth teams ever put together.

2. How many of those players don't play anymore? Answer: I know as fact, not a single one.

3. How many of those players are going to ELITE D1 schools?? Answer: Last I checked, every single one.

4. At what point did many of them begin to make a name for themselves, on a national basis? Geee, could that be when they played on national TV, in front of the largest TV audience to watch the sport of lacrosse, other than the Final Four??

Yes, that would be the World Series of Youth Lacrosse, where the very best at this age play to a world championship. Everyone in the sport of lacrosse tunes into that game, to see what is in the pipeline.

So, jealous haters... who will be watching the championship game on TV this July 4th... this is the biggest tournament in youth lacrosse. Nothing else comes anywhere close. And, the TV exposure will put many of the players on the radar of top schools, as coaches look to see what talent is coming up next.

Now you have "perspective".

LOL....best laugh I have had in quite a while.