Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s an AGE BASED tourney!!! If kids qualify for bday then they can play regardless of grade. If the fall 05s lived in GC, RVC, Manhasset CSH they would be held to start K later. This Denver will evolve to tryouts specifically for this tourney. Then regular season team

Spoken like a true Express holdback dad. Let me guess, your kid lost to the 91 Bandits in the WSYL last year, so you and the rest of your ‘23 Express dads want to go for round two this year, against the ‘24s. What a concept! Next thing you know, 91 will be doing the same thing. It’ll be a great reunion for you guys! Express ‘23 vs 91 Bandits ‘23. The great rematch, for the ‘24 crown!

Nah

My kid is not on Express or 91. But you don't even know what you are arguing about. The 2023's dropping down for the qualifier were all on the b team. They were not at Denver last year. Let the kids play if they can produce a dob certificate. Enforcing age rules Is the best thing that ever happened to this sport. I don't Care what grade a kid is in, if they are all 1yr apart and can prove it. so be it.