Originally Posted by Anonymous
This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

Yeah but he rides the bench. Who cares what your opinion is
they are much better than last year. If you guys can handle 3 ans 22 than maybe you have a shot.

Doubt that strategy will work. No one can keep up with the ball movement on that team. They pick you apart. Not a one (or two) man show.