Originally Posted by Anonymous

I know it's confusing for you. Just try to remember... when thinking about 2024 lacrosse in MD, you just subtract 1 year from the grad year, to figure out what grad year the players would be in, if they weren't all holdbacks. For example: MD 2024 Lacrosse Players = 2024 - 1 = 2023 players. That's just a little trick that I use to help me remember. Hope it helps you.

Yo. Madlax can’t play anyone without their holdbacks. The sport of lacrosse requires 10 players on the field. There is no where close to 10 non-holdbacks on Madlax. I’d be shocked if they had any.
[/quote]
Show up and PLAY......... Forget your little online rants..... YES we are bigger, stronger, faster and YES OLDER...... and we usually win.......Let it be.[/quote]

I really don’t understand why these MD parents (ok, really it’s just the Madlax parents) rant about beating 2024 teams. 2023 teams are suppose to beat 2024 teams, if they are any good. It’s no achievement. You sound like children, but for the most part I know it’s not. Grow up.