Originally Posted by Anonymous
What a total embarrassment by the express coach. Maybe practice more or lower your expectations. What a waste of a great defense.

PS. Having your grown son hold you back from a ref? Not a good look.

Ha...totally. What a joke. Could not coach his way out of a paper bag. I guess not surprising on his 3rd assistant coaching job in 3 years.

Never looks good for a coach to be tossed from a game, but if you were there you must have seen how bad the officiating was and how both refs provoked the coach. Not making an excuse but you have to add that to the story.

I was there. You are the guy that thought every penalty against Express was a major government conspiracy against his sons little holdback team. Every single penalty! Get a grip guy! Yeah, the refs were the reason why Express had absolutely noooooooooooooooo offense, in an entire 44 minutes of playing time. Zero. None. Nada. Zip. Sure, that's the refs fault. It's always the frig'n ref's fault. Or the sun was in my eyes. Or one of a million other lame excuses for getting ones butt completely kicked. Bottom line, the Pack is in a completely different league this year. Truth be told, Express is on par with basically every other AA team in 2024. It's the Pack that is just on their own level. No team at this grade can compete with the ball movement on offense, the stifling defense, the unsurpassed goalie play and the virtually guaranteed faceoffs. So, don't feel so bad, you guys are going to have a very good year. Just realign the expectations. Playing second fiddle to WP, would be a very good place to be. But no one is beating the Pack.