Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to Team 91 for winning a B tournament in Denver. Hope spending $3K to win a meaningless trophy was worth it.

kids had the time of their lives and parents got to buy legal weed. Completely worth 3K. Even a AA trophy at U13 is meaningless. This tournament isn't about the quality of lacrosse. These kids play tournament after tournament. Same vendors, same venues, same teams, same everything. This is a unique lacrosse experience. Anyone who doesn't understand that is a mook. If you have disposable income, like spending time with your family and other lacrosse loving families then this is a great opportunity.

Now, what I didn't like were teams putting up 20 on Team Iroquois. I mean show some respect, clearly they are playing as a symbol. I'd rather see them play a half and then mix kids up to play with each other.

Congrats to 91, great showing again. Agree that BBL would have made for a better finale but that's how the bracket goes...

Agree. Don't know how Tazzie made it there with that defense.

The defense collapsed in the 2nd half and the goalie just stood there as the shots went in. I'm surprised the final score wasn't higher. They need to replace that whole unit.