Originally Posted by Anonymous
You didn't watch the game then. He Ran the offence and won the game. Light years better than any other kid on that team. assists and goals-- everything came from him. Hey maybe he taught S. what an assist is.

I didn't go to the game, but I'm looking for a better analysis of the championship game. The only thing I'm hearing about is this one big 14 year old who dominated the offense for Express. This is 7th grade lacrosse and good 7th grade lacrosse, not 1st grade lacrosse. It takes a lot more than just one big kid running to the goal to beat another team at this age and level. Can someone with an IQ for lacrosse give some insight on this game?

Did you see the score?? It tells the story. Beating a team by 4 goals and holding that team to 2 measely goals is an old fashion butt kicking. Taz was outclassed from top to bottom. They couldn’t score. Express flat out the far better team.

By that reasoning Taz kicked Express butt in the first game.

Hey taz dummies. The best player on express wasn’t there game one. That is what changed. In the final he had a goal or assist in 5 of the 6 goals. Yes without him express is behind taz. But he runs the show and you can’t handle him nor will Wolfpack. Yes he is very old for 2024 but so what. Welcome to AA lax.
not that good express , TAZ just had a bad game. WP will crush you guys

Oh moon....