Originally Posted by Anonymous

BBL- Good 2024 Team. They will be missing 2-3 of their regular starters because they are to old. It is not the same team we are used to seeing. You won’t see the big midfielder or defender who usually keeps them in games. Depth will be an issue while out in Denver.

BL- Good 2024 Team. It’s basically Philly’s version of an All-Star Team. Just like BL’s 2022 team that no longer is together they will break up after the WSYL. They will be missing two good kids because they are to old but they aren’t impact players. They will have one of the best defenses/goalies in the entire tournament and some talented midfielders/attack but don’t have the depth and size to make a significant run at the championship.

BBL Held tryouts to fill those gaps and replaced the missing players with more size and speed. Theyre also playing a lot leading in to the tournament. I think theyll do very well and wouldn't be surprised to see them in the final. #njlax

While basically all of these teams are not true club “teams”, we can at least enjoy the fact that our boys will be playing against on age competition. The first time, ever, any of us can say that. Feels good! No true cheater teams. 👍

curious to how the best fogo from Pa. playing on NY team? BBL or BL care to comment. there goes your theory of no true cheater teams. just sayin

Wait, NY teams have holdbacks. What are their general birth dates? I thought the qualifying teams for WSYL were truly club teams.

I think 91 Wolfpack is the only true club team. 91 Bandits was the only true club team last year.