Originally Posted by Anonymous
I hope the Warriors destroy the Pack this wknd to shut this clown up. Will they actually play or will they be crowned Co-Champs to preserve their fragile egos?

Sorry to disappoint, but the Warriors didn't get to the Championship game. After compiling a cumulative score of 24-1 in the first two games, the Pack faced off against the BBL A team, for the T-shirt, and came within one inch of winning it in overtime, after having held a lead for almost the entire game. A disappointing loss, but there's no shame in losing to a legitamate A team that is between one and two years older, a huge advantage at this age, to be sure. Overall, a great learning experience for our boys.

Pretty sure 91 Crush never lost to any teams from NJ on their way to Denver. Make sure you keep telling people about your #1 World Ranking though - we’re all so impressed. BUT lets not forget about how you now have to play up b/c you are carrying 9th graders on a 2024 team. Those dirty holdback cheater teams are shaking b/c the playing field has been leveled- see you at a real tournament, like Naptown. Let the excuses start flowing.

Pretty sure CRUSH almost never ever lost and played up all the time. They definitely never lost a game in 7th grade. Or 6th. Or 5th. Wolfpack isn't even on par with Bandits. 91 knows it, it's why they made a coaching change duh.

I hope the Warriors destroy the Pack this wknd to shut this clown up. Will they actually play or will they be crowned Co-Champs to preserve their fragile egos?

Sorry to disappoint, but the Warriors didn't get to the Championship game. After compiling a cumulative score of 24-1 in the first two games, the Pack faced off against the BBL A team, for the T-shirt, and came within one inch of winning it in overtime, after having held a lead for almost the entire game. A disappointing loss, but there's no shame in losing to a legitamate A team that is between one and two years older, a huge advantage at this age, to be sure. Overall, a great learning experience for our boys.

Pretty sure 91 Crush never lost to any teams from NJ on their way to Denver. Make sure you keep telling people about your #1 World Ranking though - we’re all so impressed. BUT lets not forget about how you now have to play up b/c you are carrying 9th graders on a 2024 team. Those dirty holdback cheater teams are shaking b/c the playing field has been leveled- see you at a real tournament, like Naptown. Let the excuses start flowing.

Pretty sure CRUSH almost never ever lost and played up all the time. They definitely never lost a game in 7th grade. Or 6th. Or 5th. Wolfpack isn't even on par with Bandits. 91 knows it, it's why they made a coaching change duh.

Bro. Be honest. You don’t know a 91 Crush from an orange crush can of soda, now do you? I can tell by your post that you are one completely uninformed amigo! I kinda feel sorry for you, so I’m going to help you out a little. As all informed haters know, there was no coaching change with the team, so stop embarrassing yourself, with really dumb comments.

Here’s another one: “I’m pretty sure CRUSH almost never ever lost and played up all the time.” Here’s my intelligent response to that dumb comment. The Pack has played up since 2nd grade, “and almost never ever” loses. Very likely the most successful win/loss record in all of 2024. So far this year there hasn’t been a single competitive game against any 7th grade team. Against 8th grade teams, there has only been one competitive game, to an A team, stocked with holdbacks, which gives the Bandits a very, very difficult time. An elite level 2023 team to be sure.

As far as comparisons to the all time great youth teams, I’ll leave that up to our expert prognosticators on BOTC. The Pack is humbled and appreciative of such comparisons to the all time great teams, but not something the boys ever think about. Because, they aren’t the Crush. And they aren’t the Bandits. They are WOLFPACK.