Originally Posted by Anonymous
your really not that bright - the post says, competitive on any give day, not #1, not the best, competitive. you do realize there is a huge world beyond the throgs neck bridge? Eclipse and Primetime as well as Express North has many many kids committing to big time div 1 programs. eclipse 2024 is a very good team, Pt 2024 is much improved and finished the season at NLF very respectably. Express North is rebuilding . but to be fair, to date, none of these teams has beaten 91 to date, eclipse beat Taz 2 years ago, and primetime lost to TAZ and 91 by one goal last year and beat 91 Maryland . to me that is competitive. it takes a few years, but as kids grow and mature , all these teams are getting better and better
that guy from WP thinks they are the greatest team on the planet. They are good but Please,!!!! this parent can not except the fact that the walls are closing in on them.

Bite your tongue Westchesty! I wrote that brilliant post and I am no pack-man. The best organization, past, present and future is LONG ISLAND EXPRESS!

“Weschesty” LoL.

The NJ team (I didn’t even know they played lacrosse in NJ!) is ALLLLLL excited because they lost to a real Long Island team in OT. You sound real happy with that loss. Congrats! Here on LI we don’t get so excited about losses. Prob the closest any team from the arm pit state came to beating a team from the real hot bed of lacrosse. I guess that is exciting for you. Try not to get too crazy though, since Taz is half the team they were last year. Sorry for the bad news. The outcome won’t be so pleasant if you ever play a real elite team like LONG ISLAND EXPRESS.