Originally Posted by Anonymous
New topic. How much are top clubs charging this year? No need to identify club name. Just numbers inclusive of 5 summer tourneys, fall and winter practices, uniforms and turf time? Are you finding that the cost is going up every year or staying pretty much stagnant from year to year? For me, the cost increases A LOT every year and no additional benefit. And I don’t think those increases are going to stop anytime soon, which begs the question, at what point will the cost of travel stop going up, and people walk away and find other alternatives? Lacrosse is still very much the sport of the privelidged, just as it has been for 80+ years. And it’s mostly because of the business of youth sports. Average income family’s struggle with one child in club lacrosse. Two kids is prohibitive for most families of average means. This is a very serious issue that never gets talked about. Thoughts?

Why do I care that "Lacrosse is still very much the sport of the privelidged"? Good, I say. If you can't afford to pay for your kid's lacrosse program, why don't you get off this forum and get back to work?