Originally Posted by Anonymous
There should be a room here for threads called Clueless Daddies. Then you all can sit around bashing all the top clubs and predict the future of how the Top A teams will be ran. There is no reason to be on here bashing programs at all unless you have a deep down hatred or jealousy for what goes on within these programs. Ranting about being "taken" for your $ and Clubs don't care about your sons makes no sense unless you have a real issue with these teams\programs. If you don't want to spend $ on Travel then don't but don't sit here and lay out why others shouldn't.. like you invented the exclamation point. And when you use the word holdback, you sound so foolish I'm embarrassed for you. Being "older" than my son doesn't make any player better than him, yeah maybe if your son is on the smaller size that might be a problem but my son is just as good and the same size as the so called holdbacks. It all comes down to your sons are just not making the cut in talent or size and you just cant get over it so the only way to deal with it is to yell from the roof tops that Clubs are scams and the "New" kids will take your sons spot. C'mon man is that what you tell your family about the guy who makes more money than you " he's a scam, somebody likes him better than me, he took that position I should have gotten, its not fair" you sound like a Jealous crybaby. Is that the example you want to set for your boy??? My son has made lifelong friends being in this Travel world and I would never deny him that..to think its for a scholarship or recruitment efforts shows how small minded you really are and are just lost. You have a serious deep embedded issue with these people or programs and it shows. Walk away from the Travel scene like a man don't sit here and babble why others shouldn't be part of Travel lacrosse no matter what team they play for or level they compete at. Being a business is no reason to deny your son the experience and skill building these programs bring to the table. I'm not a club owner but have been around it with 2 different grade levels and every player who is at camps\showcases have their High School and Club Team they play for highlighted, now why is that? Club ball is by no means a necessity for success but let people decide for themselves not by your "I'm 100% accurate BS"

Dude. Off the meds again??