Originally Posted by Anonymous
SAT’s in seventh grade???

Bro. It’s a little sarcasm in reference to Expresses heavy reliance on holdbacks. Can’t believe I had to spell that out for someone. Jeeez.

Should be fun!

Heard through the grapevine WSYL may be taking 8 teams from North qualifier.
Is that possible or just talking from desperate parents from the lower quality teams

True. Doing that so guarantee igloo gets in plus 2nd express team. Igloo has been a big supporter and is important to the sponsor. Same with CoachC.
tournament turning into a real money maker for the clubs. Let everyone in .. $$$$$

Agreed, but it may be better in the long run. Last year, and I am sure years before that, they had teams that didn't even play in a qualifier, and who probably should not have been there. While I understand that they are trying to grow the sport nationally, they shouldn't just take a team because they fill a regional requirement. While its nice to win games in Denver, nobody wants to spend that kind of money to blow out inferior teams. The additional teams form the North qualifier would offer better competition, and it is the qualifier with the most teams. Regional politics aside, seems to makes sense.