Originally Posted by Anonymous

The jealous haters are BAAAAACK!!! Where have you and your fake news been hiding, haters?? It’s really killing you that this seemingly invincible team is now even better. A lot better! It’s eating you alive, isn’t it?!!!

BS is not JS. JS wins. On BS last trip to the WSYL, his team lost in the semis. A team he coached since the very beginning. With a Director running the show, you'll see how many uncompetitive tournaments run by My Lacrosse Payday your team will be in instead of playing real competition at real tournaments.

BS?? The only BS here is the guy that keeps talking like he’s an expert on everything that he knows absolutely nothing about. The BS is you.

That loss still hurts, doesn't it BS? The look of disappointment in those kids eyes ... the parents who flew their kids out there thinking you'd lead them to a win. But, you didn't. You failed them. And now you're looking for redemption on the back of another team. Good luck with all ...

So your kid was one of the 150 boys at the tryout. Still pissed off he didn’t make any of the three 91 teams at this age. Yeah, guess I wouldn’t be happy either. But that was almost a month ago. Time to move on. I mean, the kid obviously ain’t any good. Thinking maybe field hockey for the boy. Just a suggestion. You could still go on BOTC and make stuff up like you always do. We appreciate it. Jealousy is the most sincere form of flattery.

you got to be kidding your kid is the worst one on the team. Everyone knows who you are