Originally Posted by Anonymous
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo
Then the rest of the b teams

Express North, TB, Igoo are all B teams. Total B tourney. Taz wins championship by 10 goals minimum. Complete waste of a day.

2way will surprise you. Size, speed, skills and A LOT of holdbacks.Theyre a feeder program for Brunswick.

Feeder program to Brunswick?? What the heck is Brunswick?? I’m assuming that’s another team. Maybe a new MLL team? Lol. I’m familiar with every “good” team at this level and I haven’t heard of either. Thinking they are a couple of B teams from NJ that nobody cares about. Guess they’ll get their chance to get on the map this weekend. Although maybe not. There really isn’t a single decent team going to that tourney besides Taz and the jury is still out on Taz, as BBL took them to OT and BBL is not associated with any list of top teams in the age group. Until Taz plays a real top team, they can’t be considered as one. My guess is they are not. They are a good team. Not a great team. I’m quite sure that assessment will hold true for Taz. They just don’t have enough weapons to compete and succeed at the highest level. Maybe a year or so down the line if they are able to acquire the right talent, but not this year. We’ll see...

You're an a$$. Brunswick is a prep school in CT that is consistently ranked in the top 10 in the country. 2way will be a lot better this year as they have picked up more holdbacks. Since youre familiar with every good team Ill play along and ask the question, how do you rank this age group 1-10? No discussion about holdbacks or all the other nonsense, up and down the coast whats your ranking?