Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually 2 kids from Massapequa got screwed. The Attack and the middie.
Rules said you had to show to move on or be considered, conflict or not, no exceptions. Giving spots to those who don't show? If I were a 2019 attackman I would ask for a refund.

The main page for UA says "Players selected to the 22 player roster must have registered and checked in on the first day of the tryout. No exceptions." And then if you do some searching (and call the organizers who tell you where to look buried in the FAQs) you find " Player must submit and official letter documenting excuse for missing to lacrosse@corrigansports.com at least one week before tryout. All requests will be reviewed and Player may be granted special permission and instruction to check in on day two of the tryout." So there no exceptions except for the exceptions. Or you can parse words and "check in" to get your pinnie and then head to the All County Dinner with plenty of time to spare.

Am I correct in saying half the team is from the Catholic league? A little odd . Almost like Nassau team having half the kids from GC and Massapequa..which is worse???? I love the system