Bluefish needs to come out of the gate with a bang. They are not going to put their names on the line with a team that is going to be a bust. Some kids made the first tryout and not the second and vice versa. To think they picked kids from the sharks just because and put them on an A team if they are not A team players doesn't say much for them. This last tryout will really be interesting. We will see what kids are truely A team players and which are not. You have to be realistic with your sons evalution that you give him. Don't think that because you want him playing on a A team and there's a new team out there that he's an A player. If by chance he has played on or made another A team and is that good of a player then I can understand your point. By him not making the A team and is that good ,well there's the politics for you. Many of us can judge talent as we have been around the lax world for some time. Making a B team isn't bad either depending on the talent that's out there. 91 has white and orange and are both A teams. It can be done. Other organizations like revolution who I hear are going to add a third 2019 team to me is just a money maker. There are plenty of teams that do that. Are these teams doing the right thing by doing that, who knows? You have to do your homework. Organizations get a reputation based on the talent of the kids not necessarily the coach in some instances. Teams play in tournaments that are crappy tournaments, win and think they are going places. The next year they play a little better tournaments and do ok. Following year they can't win one tournament. Just shows you that they may be an A team but not at the top of the list. There's alot for us parents to consider when it comes to making the right choice for our kid. If you just want your kid to play lax and don't really care if they win tournaments then your decision should be easy. There's going to be alot of talent at the next Bluefish tryout I'm sure so it will be very interesting to see who they pick. It's going to be good day. After this last one ,then you will see if they are doing the right thing as an organization or just another organization blowing smoke up our a**. Good luck to all the boys