Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC and Ohio State both have commits that will be impact players in college. Several of the kids they took early were standouts at showcases and tournaments; players capable of single handedly changing the outcome of games.

Im not sure. If you watched two of thebig osu commits in a game against a real team (like maybe laxachusetts on Sunday, not one of the the "I'm a midfielder with a split dodge so I look awesome" showcase game), you would have seen while they are beasts right now, unless they continue to grow even more or drastically improve, they are by no means guaranteed to be d1 stars. Now, if they do continue to grow and develop they may end up to be studs. But other kids have 4 years to catch them before any of the kids set foot on a college field.

Speaking of Laxachusetts, how many of the kids on that team were born before 9/1/00? That team got a lot bigger, in size and number, between last summer and this fall.

Google some of the "all star" players, you will see they were once 2018. I don't think they keep it a secret.