Originally Posted by Anonymous
Trust me , no one is buying their way on a 2019 team anymore. Maybe 2/3 years ago. Not when the sidelines of the AA teams are lined with college coaches. How many did u see at Laxfest ?

Then you didn't see the roster yet.

Talking two different things, but if you think people aren't buying there way onto things. Then your naive

You bet they are buying their way on . Without a doubt there are kids on express that don't belong on that team and its the reason they are having so much trouble. It use to be the elite team on LI. Now it's good but no where near what they once were.sorry. It goes on everywhere so don't think your alone. Even at the lower A schools and that is where it is being taken advantage of more so. The better A teams will find the weakness and beat them every time

Under Armour tryout had 3 can't miss middies. 2 from SA and 1 from Massapequa then the rest, What happened there? Roster has at least 2 kids that didnt even show up. How?

I am sure we all think our son should have made the team but those that know are sick of it and throw their hands up. You may be able to buy much, but respect dad can't be bought, why do you put a target on your son. I hope the coaches protect him from that pole from Ohio.