Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When a coach and director reclass his kid wow what does that say ?!?!?!?!

What does that say? Well, maybe if you were listening to the college coaching staffs at many of the recruiting camps this summer; Jake Reed, Blue Chip, Elite 180, Maverick, Texas 99, etc. Many of them told us that they recommended "reclassiying kids". This is because most of the the other states have been doing this for years. Our kids are at a disadvantage. Maybe you should attend some of these showcases and you would get this info firsthand. I personally heard this and debated the entire summer. It's wasn't the right choice for us, we have other things going on. This parent/coach is not the only one doing it. I think I've heard at least 5-7 parents have done it this year. It must feel good singling out this guy (parent-coach). I think there are a few disgruntled parents from his old team leading the way on this one. I hear them on my sideline bad mouthing him. He is a good guy, my son has trained with him before. He son is a great kid. Shame on you guys for allowing and continuing to ask questions about SPECIFIC families.

It says you don't believe in your kid. It says you look for a way to cheat to make your kid look better. It says you are a believer in smoke and mirrors. It says that you teach your kid to be a follower and not a leader, if everyone else is doing it, I guess I will to. Even though I know I'm gaining an unfair advantage. Teach your kid to be a man, do their best and work hard, don't take the easy way out. not everyone is destined to be a star on the lacrosse field. And that's ok. Sad that many of these reclass families will need to learn this the hard way!