Yep, you guessed it, got me...my kid is a B player who has never played for an "A" team. Now what? That invalidates what I said? Level playing field for yours iand mine. All I'm asking for. If your kid is talented enough to make just one tryout and be offered a spot, he should have the opportunity to shop himself around, you got offer a spot, it worked out for him. Congrats, but with a huge influx of middies next weekend, We are concerned he may get overlooked as he is just a little undersized. Again, so what . He and every boy deserve an even shot for OUR money, derserves to be able to meet all eligible competition on the field, not compete for just a few spots because the rest are promised the rest as I was told ( besides, I say LIT blue sharks last season, not quite A level play ). The vibe we were getting wasn't one date and your good, or else we would have shopped around too. We bite on what was said after the first tryout, significantly less at second due to TB and others being same time, just expecting a little loyalty to the process. No way to tell if it was either except post numbers of those who made it already, those that are in the cusp of making A, those that are slotted for B... Then it's up to the boys to slug it out, parents can gauge whether their kid belongs there in the first place if he is undressing some of the top slotted kids and can console himself if not that the kid really was better, that's the transparency I'm talking about... Don't let them go home thinking they got jobbed, again by the Croney system. We all know it exists, but not on true A teams, that's why they are AA and A, best kids play...good luck to all. And please, better supervision during full game play, was kinda chaotic, kids using coaches as picks because they are standing in the middle of play, as to subs, kids were all over the place, playing short at times because the teenagers acting as the sideline coaches were busy talking. Is this all this too much to ask my for my $80 and our time, son just went through football tryouts, every kid was there, no spots were held for select few, cream rose to the top, to much to ask for lacrosse tryouts? Does it all have to be about flashy me first play that's eye catching but generally ineffective in real game play? Sick of this crap and it's only just begun, I have two more kids coming up. Trying to find a good home for all where merit is still alive, just decided, we're going to Tomahawks instead, they are weak product too but are going to showcases we're going toplay the same game as everyone else, play two ends towards the middle and see who offers the best slot, let two days of bluefish stand