Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe not anyone that you know of. Not saying all cases but I'm sure there's a couple here and there. You don't think that happens? Would you tell everyone that your kid was held back in school? I'm sure you wouldn't. Never say never. People are very private when it comes to stuff like that. You make it sound like I'm talking about all these kids that are being held back. Why would anyone want their kid to be held back? Oh it's for lacrosse, then that makes sense. I guess you know it all.

Kids do not get left back in public school, simply does not happen. You can do whatever you want in private because you're PAYING!

If they've made it to the 8th grade they aren't being held back by the school. And it shouldn't matter- if your kid struggles academically they all of a sudden need to be left back in lacrosse? No, academics and lacrosse do not go together hand in hand. The only reason someone drops down is because they are too small or not skilled enough to play with their peers. There is no difference. Kids get held back in school because they can't keep up. Kids reclass in lacrosse because they can't keep up.