Originally Posted by The Hop
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow?? Really didn't want to start trouble just asking for thoughts? Still looking for a team. I guess that is a sensitive topic for you. My apology. Good luck.

Your question was perfectly acceptable. The response was one of someone with paranoid schizophrenia apparently.
Someone will surely have some experience with that club and hopefully respond.
One of the benefits of registering is that you can receive PM's from us and other members and not have to wade through the lunatic responses. Good luck!!

Honest response- played last 2 years with revolution and team has added and lost some players(2 kids went to other programs). Team had informal practice and they are much stronger than they have ever been. I am happy my son got the invite again this year. players will come and go but they were able to add a lot of talent and good kids. my son is very excited. Good luck to all the boys and hope everyone lands on the team they want.
I recommend you come down to tryouts and see for yourself and talk to coaches and director. they are very upfront and don't sidestep any questions.