Originally Posted by Anonymous
Glad to hear most kids going back to Revo. I know the there are three that are not going to be there. If they were to loose five or six players ,[lacrosse] if any team was to lose five or six players it's tough to replace top talent. That's what I think the guy or gal was referring to with the revolution comment. At least that's what it sounds like to me. When you start bashing kids that tells me your a coward. That's real nice. Your an a**. Just call me if you have something to say so we can talk like gentlemen and not hide behind the web. Feel free anytime. Your a peice of sh** carma is a [lacrosse]. You'll get yours. These are so call friends you.know for years.

The truth is kids come and go from every organization. It happens every year. Some kids need a fresh start to try and get back the love for the game. kids don't mesh sometimes or grow apart so then it's time to move on. There should be no hard feelings either way . Consider it a lesson learned on both end. Just not sure what players Revo lost from last years team that people are talking about?