Originally Posted by Anonymous
So if ND knocked on his door , he wouldn't commit? You would tell him not to commit ? Then you would be doing him an injustice. Plenty of opportunities there. Maybe an early commit keeps the kid focused and to continue the journey to possible success

You are telling me if ND knocks you just say yes???? That would seem sad..so go to whatever school wants you first???..that's a parents thinking and not the kids. And you would think the parent was more mature..ND says come kid says yes parent pays 50K a year ..The winner ND..the kid leaves after freshmen year because he doesn't fit in and the parent's ego is. Shattered..Lol

Sorry folks, a little news for you, ND isn't calling for your kid. If by some miracle they ask you, you better be smart enough to say YES! Any other answer would prove you are a dope.

Probably the dumbest answer I have heard on this site. Just say yes are you kidding me. Say yes to what . To verbally commit to a school just because they are asking is in insane. Isn't the kid suppose to want to go there or do you think all kids want to go to ND. Another parent drinking Kool Aid.. Please pass some to me next time around

Don't think ND needs to pass around anything. Not a good school, a great school! Academics and sports and network after. Ok, your anti-Catholic, insert any of the following, UVA, Duke, a few Ivy's and just say YES don't be stupid.