Ok if you are going to criticize someone anonymously at least have your facts straight. 8 went to private school, not all 8 went to play for express. I only know of 2 maybe 3 definite express players. The rest had not made decision and some did not even tryout for express. A crew of smithtown kids were going to outlaws already before this parent was involved. Now the smithtown kids and some of the private school kids have become friends and play well together. Isn't it always a quote on here to let the kids play with their friends and have fun.. So some of the pvt school kids are looking at outlaws. Why would nt you look at another program if you think there is a lot leaving? Not all parents are home hatching schemes..son comes to you and says so and so is looking at that team i want to too.. there you go.. No real conspiracy. The parent in question has not ruined any teams. He has been with Legacy/riptide for a few years. I have not heard any trash talk personally about Legacy or the coaches. Just was not a fit anymore.