Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just saw names of some of the kids they say "Dazzled" at the Philly showcase .My son played against some of these names and I hope some of these kids were impressive in their other games because the game I was at they didn't do much. Even these writers seem to be politically motivated. what a joke some of the things written. I'm sure most kids are outstanding but to read this stuff it should be in the comic section. Half the kids are mentioned every time or they leave the name out one showcase and then put it in the next.

I thought it was interesting that NONE of the kids on Edge got mentioned from the Sunday Philly tourney even though that team went 3-0, and their closest game was a 3 point win over Eclipse (they also smoked Patriot and Madlax by 6 or 7). They had a few studs, between the two twins (G and the A who was built like a keg but finished like a beast), a few strong mids and a big poles. But i guess since Cormier wasnt there, the others didnt warrant any kudos??

I will say the did get some of it right. The A from Colo they gave the MVP on Sat was pretty lights out that whole day, and the laxachusetts kids who got mentioned were well deserved. The twins from GA were dominant on Sat in the showcase, but a bit less so once they got into more of a team game on Sunday. But they are HUGE and athletic.