Some very interesting posts. I think some of these points are further reasons why the NCAA needs to restrain early recruiting. For a college coach to even be in the same room speaking to a 2019 parent and implicitly communicating the fruits of reclassifying isn't just self serving. It is just galling. Is this the Keeping Culver/Avon Old Farms/Hun School Registar's Office Liquidity Act or does it also have something to do with lacrosse? I mean if some 40+ year old lacrosse coach has special eyes for my 2019 son (BTW I don't have one, one son is older other is younger) and I were to ask, well hey, why don't you take him and I will pay for his first year to redshirt in your program, what would the guy say? Every time I read about these life decisions being compelled by college lacrosse coaches or club / showcase cads it just fumes my objections on plain comment decency principles. Lacrosse needs to stop being a racket where all a kid is supposed to do is jump through money hoops and all dad is supposed to do is pretend to take is seriously and pay up.