GOOD LUCK to Outlaws is a understatement yes Rocky Point and bayshore helmets were there silly !!! Now black shirts will be worn instead of blue to all team tournaments hah !! If we are gonna talk let's try to keep it real and not give one sad parent all the credit ... Here's the real story not super dads . Yes legacy fell apart the main reason was atleast 9 players, most very talenteed went to private school this year and of course went to play for Express for reasons we all know. Half the team was gone before daddy did anything. Daddy's kid went to private school also but he's not playing for express like the others hmmmmmm.. Outlaws looked good daddy and his friends wanted to go too because legacy was gonna struggle without the top kids that went to private school. Funny part is this parent did what he did because his kid wasn't last years Rabil and he can't have that, he was mad that the coach couldn't see the the greatness in front of him. The kids aren't the problem the parents are. Let's sum it up Legacy didn't mess with the wrong parent they got rid of a " I am going after my dreams through my kid" parent. Many teams were affected by the private school movement and no longer have 2019 teams Legacy just happened to have 2 really angry parents one that called those not going to private school and said come to Outlaws.. Guess what the coach, his kid, the organization are gonna be just fine without you but are you gonna be okay without them ??? Was the the right thing to do for your kid ? Did your kid have a problem or was it just you ? Some pretty well known well liked people those parents are talking a lot of trash about !!! The grass isn't always greener on the other side hope for the kids sake it's not all dirt.