Which team is that?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Many a "family member" tried out for other programs and would have left if given the chance, didn't make their team so why is it such a shock that family member didn't make original team? The toughest situation is for the guy who didn't have the opportunity to try out somewhere else because they thought their kid was a lock. I've seen good players cut because teams were looking for a specific need. You can't win championships with a team full of Kobe Bryants, players need to compliment each other.
Not judging anyone or any team just think that if you join a team because of what you are told and that does not happen then I think you falsely represented yourself. I never realized it was so cut throat but I am learning that it is. No one is complaining just discussing. It is people like you that bash other people and bring stupid things like grammar ( did not know this was school) and other things into the conversation that ruin it for everyone else just trying to get information and understand the lay of the land. Don't know what is going on in your life for you to behave like that but these boards are not the place to take out your anger.

Certainly right about teams "Looking for specific needs." One teams "Need" seems to be players with wealthy parents.
Too bad about the better, more skilled players that don't make the team.