Not for nothing sometimes the wrong player gets cut and the wrong player is kept its an imperfect process and mistakes are made, but teams try to do their best because they won't last otherwise. The sad thing is my son played for a team that tried to do the right thing by keeping the kids together, unfortunately some parents felt that their players were being held back and left the program. Cest le vie
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Give me a break, the only time people ever have a problem with a program is when Their littlejohnie doesn't make the team.the best part is that their son doesnt make any top team and he starts calling foul on all clubs. when he does make the team and other kids are cut it is ok because they say my son was the best player out there, u never hear them complaining about other kids not making it

I just wish parents were more realistic with their sons ability. Here is alittle insider info for you crazy parents. You should all know that programs take into consideration the parents when there are a few kids who are equal in skill. Every program is getting rid of these extreme lax parents who cause nothing but headaches on the sidelines. Pain in the [lacrosse] parents will go to several programs and always complain And they wonder why they have been cut on not one or two but 3 teams