Originally Posted by Anonymous

Both clubs have their "AA" team playing in great events.

My son is not playing with AA-- not complaining, I am asking if anyone has insight on where I should be sending my son - not counting college prospect days --

Seems to me NLF was designed to have the top team in each of the 6 clubs playing in front of coaches. I was unaware that they do not take players from their other teams, i.e.: white, Schreiber, for showcase events. I called and asked.

If you have suggestions thanks. No need to respond if you are going to complain or tell me son was not good enough for the top tier team so he should not be in top events.

You should just take your kid to prospect days. You don't need the showcases. If the University of Wyoming offers your kid a scholarship at one of these showcases is your son accepting it. He has to want to go there and have his major. So while it's great to be I some of these showcases it definitely isn't the end all to be all. A lot of times it pays to be the big fish in the small pond.These coaches keep seeing the top kids from the AA teams and if your son hasn't been offered anything yet it usually means they aren't one of the top players. Some people call them roster fillers.