Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is true the 2019 yellow team was a special team but many didn't tryout this year because there is no recruitment value at the Brine. It was far more important to go to events with recruitment value this summer. My son was a part of that yellow team and will always have great memories of playing with such a talented and respectful group of young men. Congrats to all the young men that are committing to the next level ALL over the country. I look forward to watching some of you play Memorial Day Weekend. Yes......I love this game.

It was a special team..lol...a team where at least 18 kids were hand picked before hand..give me a break..if you took 6 of those kids and put them on the other team they would have won it.

yeah, probably, especially if the 6 were any of the 10 committed kids from the team, but lets not go on the level of not comparing the teams.

The statement was more about many kids skipped the Tryout. I believe it was because there are so many more options at the rising Soph level, options that offer better recruiting opportunities. Many realized doing "to much" is counter productive. Especially if each event leaked into the next.