Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes all of a sudden DELETED was young enough to play for 2020. Why didn't he play with them last year?

Because he's in 9th grade, whaaaat?? Wild west of lax!

I am assuming his birthday is in October or November which makes him eligible to play 2020 but he is probably academically and socially sound and his parents didn't need to hold him back just for sports reasons unlike some people. I guess you couldn't figure that out because your the one that was academically challenged growing up.

Have a nice day

Please stop it. There is no team this year. That is the sad truth. As I have heard, most of the boys have all made it on teams that will help them in their futures. Many are together on various teams; and Im sure the players and families will continue their close friendships that were created regardless of their current team. You will see each other at tournaments and hotels.

Good luck to all of the 2019's Legacy players whether on the original or second year team. I know it is hard but try not to harp on the past but look forward to the bright futures these boys have ahead of them.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: DO NOT IDENTIFY PLAYERS